Re: EFI on TR6??

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, PNBOUTCH@aol.com
Subject: Re: EFI on TR6??
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
It's funny that this supercharger topic came up.  Last week I was
reading through a recent Moss Motoring magazine, and there was a
section about a new blower kit that Moss is selling for MG T series
cars.  It looks great, and boosts power by about 40%.  It looks like
the market for making our LBCs go faster is really exploding.  It might
be a good idea for anyone with a supercharger kit for TR6s (NAR Inc. or
Peter Boutcher) to run their idea by Moss Motors, maybe they'd market
the kit.  Supercharging is so popular, for cars of all makes.  It's
great that this option is available for Triumph owners. I would hate to
see it disappear.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

--- MS6453@aol.com wrote:
> The supercharger is an EATON M62 unit available from,
> Manguson Products
> 3172 bunson ave
> Unit K , Ventura , Cal 93003
> 805-642-8833
>
> The rest of the kit is from
> VIS (Vintage Induction Systems)
> 24 Fern road , North Hampton, NH
> ATT: Peter Boutcher
> 603-964-6062
> PNBOUTCH@aol.com
>
> Peter is selling out the last of these kits and that will be the end
> forever.
> IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com