RE: Tire sizes and makes

To: "'Phil Buck'" <PhilB@kxr.com>,
Subject: RE: Tire sizes and makes
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:40:43 -0500
Phil,

I am dying for a set of Panasports and when I do finally purchase them, they
will be the 16 inch size.  I posted a question to the triumph list sometime
ago asking where I could take a look at a TR6 with this size installed.
Gene Garrison replied with this link http://www.garrison-grafixx.com/tr6/
it has pics of his TR6 with the 16 inch Panasports.  They look great, but
the pics are kind of blurry when you enlarge them.  Let us know what you
decide and take some pictures when you get them.

Thanks,
Chris Kincer
73 TR6