Re: Tire sizes and makes

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor),
Subject: Re: Tire sizes and makes
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:50:44 -0400
Jorge,
        You would have been wiser to get the 16x7 size, as Dick said.  These
wheels give you better tire options, and they don't bump any suspension
components as the 15x7s do.  The 15x7s require a bit of work on the upper A
arms.  If it's not too late to return the 15s and get the 16s, do it.
Anyway, I'd get in contact with the Tirerack guys and they'll tell you what
the best autocross tire is.

Tim

P.S. (Jorge and Dick) It'll be a cold day in he$% before Jorge's stock
weezer can keep up with me!