[WPTA] TRIP TO THE TROPICS OCTOBER 3, 2020

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Wed Sep 30 06:21:40 MDT 2020

TRIP TO THE TROPICS OCTOBER 3, 2020

Enjoy an early fall run ending with a tropical lunch on October 3, 2020.  We will meet at Bill’s Golf Land on route 51 South in Belle Vernon.  Driver’s meeting is at 9:45 AM and departure will be at 10:00 AM.  There is a Sheetz close by to fuel up.

Our travels will take us on some excellent roads to Ohio Pyle where we will take a bathroom break and then into West Virginia to our final destination at “Tropics Restaurant and Bar.” They offer Hawaiian/American cuisine, outdoors complete with masks and social distancing suitable for today’s safety concerns.  See the attached website.

https://tropicswv.com/

The trip will cover approximately 75 miles and take approximately 2.5 hours to complete.  Please contact Curt Stroup at 412-337-7764 or curt628 at comcast.net for any questions.

Larry Ross
Membership Director