[WPTA] TR3 Parts for Sale

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Tue Sep 29 08:23:39 MDT 2020

I am trying to help a friend who has early onset Alzheimer's. He has a TR3 engine removed from a car he owned over 25 years ago, and has been carrying it about as he progressed through his Navy career. He thinks the engine was bored and polished, but it hasn't been run for many years. Would anyone have interest in purchasing the engine? It has some external corrosion, and he is not thinking it would fetch top dollar. There is also a box of extra parts including some lights and body trim strips, though I don't know what all is in there. I attached photos of the box of parts and the trim strips.  There is also a towbar made specifically for towing a Spitfire.

He and his wife are planning to move from Solomons, MD to Atlanta in early October, so there isn't much time to effect a transaction. Would appreciate any help you could give in informing your club of it's availability.

Mike Bell

612-594-4429

Larry Ross
(412) 780-8495 - cell