[WPTA] John and Karen's Brew and Distillery tour

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 30 09:01:50 MDT 2019

Many thanks to John and Karen for arranging this tour. I particularly liked the Derailed Distillery. Pat Ledford caught up with us in New Wilmington and I hadn’t seen him in a long time so that was nice too. He’s still having carb issues with his TR8 so it was the PU again   Hope he gets the TR 8 on the road again soon. We had some spotty rain and by the end of the day it got pretty hot. The Fish sandwich at Bogey’s was huge. First fish sandwich I found in Ohio that can match PA’s but in reality Bogey’s is only a few miles into Ohio.

JVV