[WPTA] The Winery Tour

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Thu Jun 27 06:45:02 MDT 2019

Winery Tour

by Karen and John Styduhar

Please join us on Saturday, June 29th, as we follow the Wine and Brew Trail in Lawrence County, PA, and visit some of the local wineries and breweries located along Route
208.

We will begin at the Country Fair Convenience Store,
1843 South Center Street,
Grove City, PA.

Which is near the Grove City Premium Outlets off Interstate 79.

Driver’s meeting will start at 10:30 AM and the tour will begin travelling west. We will visit two wineries, two breweries, and one hard cider location which also sells
infused vinegar and oils.

We also stop at the Cheese House in New Wilmington, PA where they stock over 100 domestic
and imported cheeses. Bring a cooler for your purchases.

We end our tour with lunch at:

Bogey’s Bar and Grill,
3535 Upland Avenue (Route 616) in Lowellville, OH.

We should arrive there between 1 and 1:30 PM. Tables have been reserved but your RSVP by June 25 to johnstydo at gmail.com or call 724-699-8594 would be appreciated.

Larry Ross