[WPTA] Run to the Roadster Factory

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 19:29:27 MDT 2016

Run to the Roadster Factory
by Gary Fredo
724-378-9610
garyfredo at yahoo.com
    It’s that time of the year again. Time to think about all those Winter projects that need to be completed on your Triumph. Want to save some money too? Then head on out to The Roadster Factory on November 5th. Albert is going to give us 16% off regular price for any parts ordered and picked up that morning. Call 800-234-1104 between 9:00 – 6:00 Monday through Friday to order your parts in advance.
    This year you don’t have to order in advance to get the discount but I’m sure they would appreciate it if you did order in advance because they have a smaller staff on Saturdays so picking a bunch of parts will be difficult. For those that want breakfast, we will meet at Dean’s Dinner 2175 US-22 Blairsville, Pa 15717 at 9:00. It’s on the right as you are heading out Rt 22 towards Armagh. Dean’s Dinner actually has a painting of a white TR3 on the wall. It is a painting of the original owners’ Triumph. How about that! We will leave Dean’s around 10:00 for anyone that wants to drive up with us but doesn’t want breakfast. Expected arrival time at The Roadster Factory will be 10:30 for anyone that wants to drive straight to The Roadster Factory, Killen Road, Armagh, Pa 15920.
    We will get to take a tour of the Roadster Factory again which is always interesting. Albert & Dan do a great job of answering all our questions. For those that didn’t get enough to eat at Dean’s we will be heading to Griffith’s 11710 PA 56, Armagh, Pa 1 5920 for a late lunch after. Griffith’s is just off Rt 22 on Rt 56. We usually get a nice sized group that goes to Griffith’s after the tour. Probably because they have great food, cold beer and the prices are reasonable.