[WPTA] PA/Ohio Tour

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Wed Sep 16 09:33:47 MDT 2015

Jim Keenan and I invite you to join our PA/Ohio Tour on Saturday September 19TH. On the Pa portion of the tour, we will leave from our starting point at approximately 10:00 AM.

Our starting point for the tour will be:
Kings Family Restaurant,
500 Market Place Drive
Oakdale, Pa. 15071
(724) 695-3922.

We will leave Kings promptly at 10 AM (drivers meeting 9:45 AM), so make sure that you arrive early enough for breakfast and/or a roll to go along with you coffee.
This will begin our Pa portion of the Tour.

The Ohio part of the journey will begin after a quick “pit stop” in the Steubenville area.

We will then begin our cruise of the beautiful backroads of Columbiana County. In the back of our minds, we may think that Ohio is relatively “flat”, but that is not the case.

At the end of our journey we will lunch at the Spread Eagle Tavern in Hanoverton. The Spread Eagle Tavern is located in the “canal area” of Hanover and is quite historic.

Both Jim & I hope to see you!

Larry