[WPTA] Quaker Steak & Lube / Anniversary Tour

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 06:38:59 MDT 2015

Quaker Steak & Lube / Anniversary Tour
by Pat Ledford
It’s September and time again for the annual Quaker Steak and Lube / Anniversary Tour to Sharon PA.  We will meet at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Cranberry PA.  Yes, that is where we meet for the No Meeting Meeting.  They will probably not be open but it gives us a good parking lot to start and Starbucks is across the street for those who need a refill of Java.  The Date is Sept. 12 and the time is 10:30 AM.  Driver’s meeting is at 10:45 with the fast group off immediately after.  Fall is on the horizon and that means it won’t be long until out cars are headed for storage for the winter.  Come on out and let’s enjoy a good run with our friends.
Pat Ledford
pat.l at comcast.net
724-977-0938