[WPTA] Church Brew Works

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 12:13:26 MDT 2015

Church Bull Works
by Dexter Stoltz
wpta.webmaster at gmail.com
Spring is around the corner, so you know what that means: local, craft brews from Pittsburgh’s own Church Brew Works with WPTA. Since the group size is wildly different year-to-year, I just let the staff know we will be there on the left side, in the bar area. Show up around noon, have a buffalo burger or some pierogies and probably participate in some bar-side diagnostic conversation. It’s going to be on Saturday, 28 March, a little later in the year than usual.
Church Brew Works, 3525 Liberty Avenue, Pixburgh PA 15201