[Vintage-race] Late Breaking news for the PVGPA/VRG Historics

Ralph Steinberg ralph at cloverleaf-auto.com
Mon Jun 22 16:30:13 MDT 2009

First, anyone who has sent an entry in already the email the other
day was not directly addressed to you. We just noticed we are behind
where we normally are at this time. Also if your entry was in and
received by Keith by June 18th you can probably go check the groups
listed and see yourself.(some Porsche's and BMW's that have entered
through the BMW channel are not listed yet)
  Second check out the Friday reception menu and what we will be
raffling on Saturday to dinner participants only. And a few other
things. As more comes up - like Saturday's menu and more information
on charity rides I will get that up too.
  go to <http://www.cloverleaf-auto.com>www.cloverleaf-auto.com and
click the vintage race link. Then click the BeaveRun link (new
picture which was taken by Walter & Lou, please visit their site,
there is a link)

  Ralph Steinberg
PVGPA Director of Competition BeaveRun