[Vintage-race] Stolen RX7 ITS race car

ccanepa50 at aol.com ccanepa50 at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 19:18:17 MDT 2007

Sorry to bomb the list but would appreciate a few more eyes looking...............
So they stole my trailer and car last night, the trailer was recovered a few miles away but the car is missing,

 Blue 87 RX7 w/ yellow stripes and yellow cage, #50 graffix both sides,

4 lug panasports/hoosiers, fuel cell, bilsteins, Kirky, SCCA roll bar stamped

Contact your police, me, or Antioch PD in northern california if you see the car or any parts come available.........thanks
ccanepa50 at aol.com