[TR] Stuck Oil Pan

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:54:13 MDT 2021

Well, if you ever do have leaks or if you need to replace your oil
pump or for whatever reason you need to remove your oil pan
after having sealed it with The Right Stuff, I wish you better
luck than I'm having. I've tried chisels, razors, heat, prybars
and nothing has yet budged it. Only the front of the pan is
reasonably accessible. Every other side of the pan is highly/
closely "protected" by the surrounding components. I'd use
a flamethrower but.....  WHo needs pan bolts!?

Dave