[TR] Stuck Oil Pan

Peter Arakelian PeterAra at msn.com
Mon Sep 13 12:11:00 MDT 2021

> I installed the oil pan on my TR3 using "The Right Stuff." I now find I need to remove my oil pan. Anyone have any ideas on "creative ways" to remove the oil pan without destroying it?

Why I never use and hate Right Stuff.  When you do get the pan off it will be a bitch getting the surfaces clean.  Use Hylomar next time.

Peter Arakelian
1971 TR6

[https://secureimages.mcafee.com/common/affiliateImages/mfe/logo.png]<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>  Scanned by McAfee<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> and confirmed virus-free.