[TR] TR2 Rear Brake Drum/Axle Success - Kind Of

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Thu Sep 2 17:50:29 MDT 2021

Well, I'm not sure about the rear axle, but I'm glad I went to your
Flickr album!  You've done a marvelous job, that's a gorgeous car!

I'm more familiar with the later axle, I suspect that the bearing is
what's holding the axle into the housing.  You could try sticking the
hub back on, put a nut on the end and bash on the hub with a rubber
mallet or something that won't hurt the hub - maybe a piece of wood and
a larger hammer?  This is JUST A GUESS, I'm looking forward to other