[TR] Moss Boss

mcgaheyrx at aol.com mcgaheyrx at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 13:09:55 MDT 2021

Robert Goldman has been working only 1 day a week for a while now - he will still be an owner - another chairman may be named by the end of the year, but that's just a guess - of the 3 owners, i think Ed Moss is the only one that will still be active. Besides all that, the Goldman family owns all the land and buildings occupied by Moss Motors in the US and I don't think Robert or any other Goldman will be selling any of their Moss related assets anytime soon. This move has been in the works for a while and didn't surprise anybody at Moss and doesn't represent a major shake up at Moss.