[TR] Grade 2 lock nuts

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Sat May 15 11:02:28 MDT 2021

Hello Greg. Yes. The very same. I ordered some from Amazon. I'm not sure
where you are but sometimes postage offsets the cost of getting from other
folks especially nuts and bolts I bought 100 oil sump bolts. I only needed
20. I think the size was 5/16-5/8 long. Anyone need any? I have two Stags
and plan to use the other nuts for the other Stag.
Thanks Sujit