[TR] Grade 2 lock nuts

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sat May 15 08:32:38 MDT 2021

So this morning I was thinking about what I already have in spare bulk
hardware because of the discussion of a list.  I remembered that last year
when I put the limited slip differential in my 250 I bought a box of 50
3/8" by 24 pitch grade 8 locknuts.  If these are the same as a Stag that
would have been the easy answer for a source.

Sometimes I am slow on the uptake.