[TR] TR4 4a gas cap

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 08:23:52 MDT 2021

Correct.  That’s the grommet that attaches to rear deck body that cap housing slides into. I’m going to ask TRF if the TR6 seal part number will fit.  Seems like this would be a part readily available.  Gas spills out of my 3a as the seal is not tight and I fill the tank.
3/4 fill and no more in that car.
Jim