[TR] TR6: Old Brake Study

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue May 4 14:01:38 MDT 2021

Many years ago, a few well known TR6 guys got together to document brake upgrades and the impact on braking distances.

As I recall, they did stopping distances as follows:
➢ Stock front and rear brakes with .70” rear wheel cylinders
➢ Stock Front and .75” rear wheel cylinder
➢ Toyota Front Calipers and I don’t remember what size rear wheel cylinder they used. As I recall they didn’t do the Toyota calipers with both the stock and the .75” rear wheel cylinders so that piece of data was missing.

Anybody have a link to that article? And it wasn’t a Buckeye project.

Bob

Bob Danielson
TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm