[TR] Earls Court TR5 (CP20LO) now in USA?

ptegler at verizon.net ptegler at verizon.net
Mon Mar 15 11:44:57 MDT 2021

I have little to no faith in Heritgage Certs.... had an aquiantance recieve a cert with invalid info.
As a test he submitted a flat out bogus number an they gave him a cert for it!rubbish.Now perhaps they had/have vaild records at one time, or for a particular series of vehicles...but twice now on two different lineages of cars, the info printed on the cert was just crap thrown on paper for the $$
ptegler