[TR] Endeavour TV series

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Sun Mar 7 17:10:09 MST 2021

Indeed they are! They just failed to appear on the Acorn website I looked at. Maybe I failed to spend time studying it or the version that Google offered was different to mainstream? Don’t watch much TV anyway as my hearing aids pick up the high pitches and not the low ones, the adverts bore me witless and the dramas are just repeats. There’s a much better choice for me on the radio - especially short wave current affairs progs which I’ve long enjoyed.

Jonmac

Vote for Guy Fawkes! The only man who entered Parliament with honest intentions.