[TR] Angle drive for speedo

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:22:54 MST 2021

I recall going to a junkyard and pulling a speedo angle drive off of a TR7.
The angle drive was in the engine bay. The Stag uses a similar angle drive
but is at the gearbox end and is part no.120694. When I do a search on this
part no., it does not cross reference to a TR7.
Was I smoking something at the time or if the TR7 has a speedo angle drive
in the engine bay, what is the part no?

My speedo is way off on my Stag and I'm wondering if the speed angle drive
has a different ratio that that used on a Stag. The Stag's one cross
references to a TR4 and TR6.

Regards, Sujit

--
Sujit Roy