[TR] Interesting Dayton Wire Wheel Experience

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sun Jun 27 10:56:46 MDT 2021

Prices have gone up a bit since my first set severla years ago, but for
15 x 7 rims @14.2 lbs is pretty good!
I remember my first set, to the door (incld s/h) was somewhere around $560

18 racing just has the widest in stock collection or Rota's (as well as
a ton of others)  They even stock the odd ball 3.75" (95.25mm)  Spitfire PCD

dooohl!  duh...same PCD on the TR7/TR8

ptegler