[TR] TR3A Rear Brakes

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Jul 21 16:12:19 MDT 2021

Assure there is free play at the pedal. Rusted/corroded wheel cylinder
piston. Shoes not centered in drum. Shoes not parallel to drum surface
(canted). rear flex line collapsing internally and not releasing
pressure, E-brake adjustment,  all sorts of reasons..

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/