[TR] Front Pullet Hub Removal

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:14:51 MDT 2021

Cliff:

Thanks for the tips.

The oil seal was inside a metal housing pressed into the timing cover.  I had a heck of a time getting it out and damaged it slightly.  See attached pictures.  Seal1.jpg shows it removed but resting on opening in orientation it was installed.  I don’t see this part listed on Moss or TRF.  I am assuming this is the oil seal housing that needs to be reused with new seal.  Thoughts??

Thanks in advance

Jim Henningsen

Ocala, FL