[TR] Car transporters

Steve Kirby sackirby at chinaautogroup.com
Wed Jul 14 13:23:15 MDT 2021

Contact “Reliable Carriers” (the big orange trucks).  I have used them several times.  Great service.  Four cars to be picked up in Maine should not be a problem, with a little lead time.  If you friend is insured by Hagerty, Reliable offers a 10% discount.

https://reliablecarriers.com/

Steve Kirby
President
China Auto Group