[TR] eBay

keithstewart at bell.net keithstewart at bell.net
Sun Jan 31 14:07:22 MST 2021

Now those were the days! Even TRF’s infield display was a great chance to actually see many of the products. And, in the early days, there was always that scratch-and-dent sale in the shipping bay. 😊

Keith Stewart

keithstewart at bell.net

Jim Henningsen wrote:

Agree. I don’t trust that big entity with my data.  Seems like opportunity for competitor.  Maybe wee could bring the old days and unload the truck of parts and setup tables at events.  Miss that big truck at the roadster factory summer parties from British Miles with all their stuff.

Jim Henningsen