[TR] eBay

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sun Jan 31 08:13:43 MST 2021

 �hadn't heard that yet.

Fisrt off it is ILLEGAL to have any company require your SS number for
ident. Even hospitals etc can not legally require you supply that info.
BTDT� way too many times. Your SS is NOT ana 'national ident' number. Bt
Fed law it is ONLY a SS usage number.� I work for DoD and they even
changed over a couple years back from using your SS to having full up
employee numbers.

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler