[TR] eBay

Bill Brewer billbrewer59 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 13:20:18 MST 2021

     Yah, Ebay screwed the pooch and this one. They locked me out of my
selling account while I still had stuff listed and couldn't log in to cancel
the listing and the listing remained until expired. Well done Ebay.

     I have some Triumph and Morgan parts for sale. I plan to post them to
the List here and also to
https://www.triumphexp.com/forum/buy-sell-and-trade-forum.5/ and
https://www.morganexperience.com/forum/buy-sell-and-trade-forum.3/  and
http://www.talkmorgan.com/ubbthreads.php/forums/9/1/for-sale-wanted .
Hopefully they will find good homes there.

     Does anyone else have any other places to sell used TR parts?

     Bill Brewer

     Morro Bay, CA & Tehachapi, CA