[TR] clutch salve cylinder on TR6 and TR250 UKC8677

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sun Jan 10 06:59:08 MST 2021

...personally I've found BPNW seems to carry better quality parts than
many of the better known suppliers these days.
Example... last Spit resto... the outer door window seals from them
actually had the felt on the back (against the glass) not just plain rubber.
And the furflex door seals actually were large enough to properly clip
over the seam and capture the edge of the carpet properly with a seal
flexible enough to not impede the door closure....

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com