[TR] Power steering rack questions

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Jan 7 17:15:21 MST 2021

 The TR7 had a manual rack but the TR8 had power steering and uses the Saginaw pump (probably out of the same parts bin).  I don't know how similar the other parts are.  The rack may be the same or it may have different mounts and the hoses may be configured differently depending on where the pump is mounted on the engine.  Attached is a picture of a TR8 engine.  Note that the pump is mounted on the lower-right.

Dave