[TR] [6pack] TRF

dave dave at ranteer.com
Thu Jan 7 11:52:00 MST 2021

I am very fortunate that I did not invest large sums of money.  I will be grateful for the 58%

I am also reminded of the phrase: if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.  His return was, in retrospect, too good to be true.

There are actually many, many more suppliers than just Moss and TRF.  My personal favorites are  British Parts Northwest (www.bpnorthwest.com <http://www.bpnorthwest.com> ) and Little British Car Company (https://www.lbcarco.com/)

And before  you say they just resell Moss parts, that is not true.  In fact, and please correct me if I am wrong, lbcarco is the only place where  you can get a TR4 or MGA convertible top with a zip out window.  If you are lucky, you might find the company that supplies parts to Moss.  I know of several and deal with them directly.