[TR] Making brake pipes

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at outlook.com
Wed Jan 6 18:47:49 MST 2021

Fedhill brake line - Where to buy brake line, fuel line, brake line flaring tools, brake line nuts and brake line fittings (fedhillusa.com)<http://fedhillusa.com/> has fittings, including some unique to British-Girling brake and fuel systems such as the long ½-20 tube nut for the 5/16 inlet for TR4-4A fuel pump.

Cliff