[TR] Wheel bearing races

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 26 17:27:44 MST 2021

Jim,

I used an aluminum drift to punch them out. That way if you miss the lip
of the race you wont damage the hub. You should be able to get a stick
of AL at Lowes or HD. Just grind it to make a chisel like tool. If you
are good and careful you can use a long steel punch. They are not too
hard to remove and replace. Use the drift to install the new races. It
is really an easy job.

Bob