[TR] bring trailer TR4A

John Linney john at linneyweb.com
Sun Feb 14 17:29:37 MST 2021

This was bid to $21K and did not meet reserve last time it was on BaT. Although it is great work I think a lot of buyers will know these cars and be put a little off. Not too much work, but a couple of thousand in parts to make it a real TR4A. Wood dash, gear shift pedestal, dash trim, bonnet emblem, grill, trunk badge, bonnet TRIUMPH lettering, side markers and chrome strip.