[TR] Where can I get diff shim 142166?

lee at automate-it.com lee at automate-it.com
Fri Feb 12 16:31:52 MST 2021

So this washer is ".051 to .053 inch thick". Note that next one up in
thickness, 142166 (".053 to .055 inch thick"), is indeed available for
$6.25 from TRF (see
http://trf.zeni.net/TR6bluebook/105.php?s_wt=1920&s_ht=1200 ).

But the question is whether this flat or instead domed? If it's flat,
you might be able to polish it down a couple of thousandths; that's not
as easy if it's domed. I don't know how critical this thickness is -
maybe you can get by with one .002 thicker?

Lee