[TR] Fitting an electric fuel pump

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Wed Feb 10 08:55:50 MST 2021

What brand pump are you installing?

When I converted my 1960 TR3A to an electric fuel pump I went with a Facet mounted below the fuel tank but it was really loud. My local shop, British Motorsports, recommended the Hardi fuel pump.  You can mount if by the fuel tank or in the engine compartment.  It will push or pull and is very quiet.  Initially I installed it in my engine compartment, but later on I wanted to install a coolant overflow bottle and needed the room, so moved it to the back, so I’ve had it do both.  https://www.hardi-automotive.com/en/products/fuel-pumps/ <https://www.hardi-automotive.com/en/products/fuel-pumps/>

Rye