[TR] Fo8 Sealants Question and List Responses

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Feb 8 18:17:05 MST 2021

I do recall some manuals and service bulletins called for a sealant called DumDum - and of course, few people if any outside the U.K. have ever heard of DumDum. Even this list has speculated on it!
 Au contraire, mon ami.  Dum Dum is readily available state-side at many body shop supply depots.  I have a box of it in my garage which I used to seal up the aluminium finish piece on top of the TR6 windscreen frame.
But you are right about many products being local specialties where name brands are not available everywhere but equivalents certainly are.  Dum dum included, I'm sure.

Dave