[TR] differentials used on Triumphs

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:16:07 MST 2021

I have a Stag but the differential is from another Triumph. I'm aware
people do put TR6 diffs on the Stags. One of the bolt holes in the Stag's
back plate does not line up with one hole in the TR6 diff.
I'm not in my garage but the no. stamped on the diff I think starts with CG
does this ring a bell? Stag's diffs start with LD.

Also another question, is the TR6  diff shared with other Triumphs, like
the TR4 etc. or should I say the diff case, as I'm assuming diff ratios may
be different.

Regards, Sujit

--
Sujit Roy