[TR] TR6 charging issue-update.

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Tue Aug 31 15:06:27 MDT 2021

Looks like I'm not out of the woods yet.   I didn't think the loose wire on
the oil pressure sender had anything to do with the charging system but I
was blinded by optimism.  The dash gauge showed charging up around 15V.
Today I took the car out and when I started it up, the gauge was a little
sluggish but it indicated normal charging.    A few minutes into the ride
and the gauge settled in at just over 12V!    I confirmed that with a
voltmeter later.  Looks like I need to have the unit rebuilt or replaced.
Drat.  I also checked to see when I got it  -2009!  It has been in there a
while.

Ron L