[TR] MGB (I know, wrong brand)

dave dave at ranteer.com
Fri Aug 13 11:01:36 MDT 2021

I thought you might be interested or know someone who is interested.

We picked up this car from the second owner, cleaned it up, replaced the
driver's side seat foam, steering wheel emblem, and the fan relay.  I am now
offering it for sale

Welcome to My Website ! - index page (ranteer.com)
<https://www.ranteer.com/mgb4/>

It's the most original car I've ever seen; we have a lot of original
documents as well.  the paint and the mileage is original.

FYI its in Dallas, TX

I know several good shipping companies if you need one

The tires are old and need to be replaced if you want to drive on the
highway.  If you are interested in driving it out of here, I can work with
you on getting new tires installed and meet you at the airport.  I will even
fill it up for you.