[TR] TR4A steering rack

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at outlook.com
Mon Aug 9 14:12:48 MDT 2021

Follow-up: first, thanks for the responses. The vendor says these racks all have that open hole, and no plug is provided. It’s expected that the rubber rack mount would cover it.

I’m using Goodparts solid mounts and I can fit a rubber strip between the top mount and the rack tube that will cover the hole. At least it will keep the dirt out, and me from worrying about it.

Cliff