[TR] new law reply from sender

dave dave at ranteer.com
Mon Aug 9 08:55:18 MDT 2021

There are organizations such as SEMA and individuals such as Jay Leno who lobby on behalf of our hobby.

They are very, very important.  There are many, many people who believe that old cars should be scrapped.

I don’t think I’m the only one who has been told:  Why do you have another car?  You can only drive one car at a time.

Although this article may be a little on the extreme side, it has many valid points.  Remember the seat belt lock in 1974?

We need to be aware of those who seek to destroy us (or at least our hobby).  They are out there.  In government.  Now.