[TR] new law reply from sender

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 07:19:44 MDT 2021

That was a loopy, alarmist article, and definitely political in its
original intent.

I recall my automotives professor, Doc Schraeder, telling the university
class more than forty years ago, "I've washed my hands in more gasoline
than your grandkids will ever see."

He might have been off a generation, but not by much.  We'll have ICE
engines for at least another century, but they'll become curious old
conveyances.  ...Well, some of ours already are, I guess!