[TR] Question?

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Thu Apr 29 20:31:27 MDT 2021

 I return.

After a long hibernation, I am back in the British car world. I bought a 1956 Morgan, that sports a TR4 motor. Hopefully, that makes me somewhat TR worthy.

I am doing some routine maintenance and need your help.

1. How many quarts of oil does a TR4 motor hold?

2. I installed the spin on filter adaptor. What is the best filter most people use? I bought the TRF version, but it seems there is a better version as I recall.

3. Is the oil weight used still 20-50, with the zinc additive from TRF?

Sent from my iPhone

Steven O. Thornton
Attorney at Law
Thornton Law Office