[TR] locking brake TR3

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 09:43:58 MDT 2021

 thanks Gregyes, i did re-adjust the brakes.2 weekends ago i pulled the drum off to check and see if anything was astray.no wet spotsshoe was held intact with the little clipy things.put the drum back on and adjust.
so if the hose has become a one way valve, why would it only lock up rear left, and even on just moderate braking.weakest link in the chain?
im at the point where im going to replace master cylinder, hose and slave cylinder.just be done with it
thanks
frank