[TR] No spark TR3

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:43:43 MDT 2021

On 4/18/21 12:21 PM, David P wrote:

> Alfa used a Lucas distributor with clockwise rotation..
>
> On 4/18/2021 12:49 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:
>> I have a Lucas catalog from the early 70s,

And I have the 1963 Lucas Standard and Triumph catalogue on its third
round through ebay.  Seems like a $1 starting bid is too high. I will
hate to see it go into the recycle bin but it is not coming along on my
upcoming move.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294121919756

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*