[TR] No spark TR3

Steve Kirby sackirby at chinaautogroup.com
Sun Apr 18 12:57:55 MDT 2021

The Intermotor Brand is now owned by Standard Motor Products and is marketed alongside their Standard and Blue Streak brands of ignition and electrical components.  Sold on RockAuto.

What’s in the box????   Well that’s anyone’s guess.  They tend to use the Intermotor brand on parts for import cars.

Steve Kirby
President
China Auto Group
22831 Avenida Empresa